Life Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Life Insurance Information
Life insurance can provide a financial safety net for your loved ones if you pass away while the policy is in force. Contact American Insurance, serving Utah and Nevada, for a life insurance quote.
Who Needs Life Insurance?
At American Insurance, we believe that almost everyone can benefit from life insurance, including the following:
How Does Life Insurance Work?
- At-home parents—The loss of a parent can have long-term financial consequences, but life insurance can help ensure that your family can maintain their standard of living.
- Homeowners—If you have a mortgage, life insurance can help cover the payments if something happens to you.
- Business owners—If you own a business, life insurance can be critical in succession planning and may help cover business debts. It can also help provide financial stability to the business during a transitional period.
- Individuals with debts—Secured loans can be a financial burden after you die. Life insurance can help clear those debts.
- High-income earners—If you're the primary breadwinner in your family, life insurance can help replace lost income, allowing your family to continue their lifestyle.
There are various types of life insurance, but the most common policies are term life insurance, which provides coverage for a specific period, and permanent life insurance, which offers lifelong coverage. The latter often includes an investment component known as cash value.
You pay a set amount, known as a premium, either monthly or annually. The amount depends on numerous factors such as age, health condition and your chosen policy.
You designate who will receive the death benefit—usually a spouse, children or other loved ones.
If the policy is in force when you die, your beneficiaries can apply for the death benefit. The money can be used for any reason, including paying off debts, handling funeral and burial costs, maintaining a standard of living or as an inheritance.
Contact American Insurance today to discuss your life insurance options.