During Mid-States over 25-year business relationship with American Insurance, we have always found Dave Bradshaw and his staff to be willing to help us in any way. They respond immediately to any needs that we might have, and provide assistance that exceeds what you would normally expect from an insurance broker. It would not be a stretch to say that American Insurance is essential to our business operations. The staff at American Insurance is professional, knowledgeable, and completely trustworthy.
-Steve Kidd, President - Mid State Consultants, Inc., Nephi, UT
Information security and privacy are top priorities for us at American Insurance & Investment.
We along with our providers have taken a multidisciplinary and multi-faceted approach to protection of personal and corporate information. We use administrative (e.g., governance and policy), technical (e.g., security tools) and physical safeguards (e.g., locks and other physical security measures) designed to protect information in our care. We maintain data protection strategies that are designed to monitor security threats as well as protocols to respond to them.
- We collect personal information about you from different sources, including:
- The information you provide on applications or other forms (such as your name, address, and Social Security number)
- Your transactions with us, our affiliates or others (such as your payment history and claims information)
- The information we receive from a consumer reporting agency or insurance support organization (such as your credit history, driving record, or claims history)
- Your independent insurance agent (such as updated information pertaining to your account). Independent agents are not Mutual of Enumclaw employees. They may have additional information about you that we do not have and they may use your information to advise you of additional products and services offered through their agency. Contact your independent agent to learn more about their privacy practices.